Our email confidentiality policy demonstrates our firm commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information.
* We never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission except in the unlikely event of us being ordered to do so by a court of law.
* The information you submit to us is only available to ourselves and LeadBank who manage data on our behalf. The details you provide are solely for the purposes of sending you information usually by email on those topics you wish to know more about – our company, our products and our services.
* If you have already received a mailing from us, it is for one of two reasons.
* The first is that your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared their address for the purpose of receiving information in the future. This is known as opt-in.
* The second reason is that you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us.
* In either case, we always respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
* Once you have left your details, we use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the data within our system.
* If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review.
* We adhere to all aspects of the Data Protection Act. Therefore if, in the future, you would like a copy of the information we hold about you and to know what we intend to use it for, just write to us and ask. We will provide the details you need. For your own protection, we will require proof of identity. As the law allows, there is a 10 fee for this service.
* Furthermore, we will only retain your details for as long as you wish us to. Every email we send contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving further information from us. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of each message